Group Lessons include up to six riders. In group lessons riders are able to benefit from instruction given to the class as a whole. Cooperative learning increases the skill level and knowledge of each individual.
Semi-Private Lessons are limited to two or three riders. These smaller groups allow for more one on one attention to each rider, while still offering the benefits received through cooperative learning.
Private Lessons are the preferred method for those who are seriously pursuing higher levels of training. Private lessons offer the greatest attention to details a rider needs to improve.
- How to properly groom a horse
- How to tack up a horse
- Properly leading a horse
- Safely mounting and dismounting a horse
- How to walk and trot with control
- General equestrian safety
- Communication with your horse
- Correct riding position
- Balance development
- Riding technique
- Coordination of movement between horse and rider
- Proper seat
- Leg positioning
- Using reins
- Continued rhythm in riding
- Transitioning in sequence
- Lateral patterns
- Advanced riding techniques